5 months 5 days
Hello sir!
You are 5 months plus 5 days old. You want to crawl vey badly right now and luckily you are pretty close. You get on your hands and knees and to rock rock rock. Any day now buddy. I want you to crawl for your freedom but I know I will be so much busier chasing after you. Ni have started to look around at all the many many things you will be able to get into once the crawling begins! I should start prepong now.
Your favorite person is Lila. You coo and grab her face when you see her. You laugh at her silly faces. She is always ready to make you smile.
You also love love water. You really love to splash and make the cutest determined face as you splash away. Yesterday we got into Lila's little pool with her and you were happy as a little fish splashing away in the water.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home