6 months
My dear Eli. You are 6 months old. You are sweet, loving, cuddly, in love with your sister, a busy boy, a go getter, a smiley baby, a happy camper, and I am so lucky your mine.
You love buttons. The remote, the doggy guitar, you will move yourself across the room to push a button. Also today you made it all the way across the house (well from the playroom to the living room) it was pretty cute, you worked really hard hut smiled and cooed the entire way, you are not doing a traditional crawl yet, it's a little inch worm move. You get up on your hands and knees, then your feet and hands and step a couple of times. Your feet seem to get caught and you will go down moving yourself forward a few inches every time. You are pretty quick with it.
You also love barn. You love to go after her and really love petting her. She enjoys it too. She seems to lay down close enough for you to reach her and then she let's you grab at her feet and tail. When she has has enough she just trots away. I guess you can't plop yourself on top of her (yet) so she is notthreatened at all.
A week ago or so you were sitting at the high chair we had it's clipped onto the table while I was making breakfast. You really wanted down and I was almost done so I gave you apple that I wa cutting for lila. Now you have had pear, banana, and raspberries yesterday. Oh and sadly a chocolate chip, you ate it off the floor. It didn't seem to bother you at all but I felt like a terrible mommy.
You play games with us. You will laugh and look at me wanting em to chase you. You try to get away and I get you and kiss you and you love love this game. You love ring around the Rosie with Lila and laugh and laugh and kick when we play. You pretty much laugh anytime Lila is near by and smiling.
My prediction is you will be a climber. You love to climb and seek the highest surface you can get to... Already. So far the low chairs (kids chairs) seats and the bottom step of the step stool. (Update one week later you are pulling up on the coffe table)
Eli I am sad you are not a newborn anymore (as Lila says ) but I am looking forward to and feeling lucky to watch you grow everyday.
I love you










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home